Full Wave

Scientist/professor from Ohio State University writes about life at a major research university.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Electrical Engineer, PhD, Electromagnetics Married, father of 2 adult boys

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who are the Waltons ?

I just looked over the blog and discovered that I have very few pictures of myself and Sharon.
So, for our many fans (all 4) here are some quick picks.

Yours truely.



Sharon with John Paul (dinner in Cleveland; JP's "graduation" party).
JP now has both a BS degree and an MS degree; officially awarded on his wedding day!

And here I am with Dawn, our new daughter-in-law.


We feel really blessed to have such a wonderful (slightly growing family). Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Very nice. Always happy to see my students performing.

3:23 PM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home