Full Wave

Scientist/professor from Ohio State University writes about life at a major research university.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Electrical Engineer, PhD, Electromagnetics Married, father of 2 adult boys

Monday, January 18, 2010

TELESCOPE PHOTOGRAPHY

I received a telescope (Meade; 90 mm) for my birthday, and I received a camera adapter for Christmas. So, I can share a photo of the moon (full moon; not very long or deep shadows; bad choice of time but the best I could do)

I have seen the rings of Sature, and the moons of Venus. Also the Orion nebula.

Kind of neat to be able to do that in my own back yard.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Amazing. And happy birthday.

4:15 PM, January 19, 2010  
Blogger Norma said...

Can't seem to find your e-mail. Thought you might enjoy this site.
http://www.cookingforengineers.com/

12:50 PM, March 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home